Your privacy is important to GainLink.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that GainLink.com collects, and the ways in which GainLink.com uses that personal information.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically generates access log. This information is used for maintaining service quality. Our Web server does not collect any personal information from non-registered visitors, and our Web server does not recognize information regarding identifying the visitor.
Personal information collection
GainLink.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information from registered users:
- Information about your use of this website (including log-in history and IP addresses)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including email address, nickname)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including Premium account purchase history); and
- any other information that you send to GainLink.com.
Using personal information
GainLink.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Identify your Premium account purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
GainLink.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
GainLink.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. GainLink.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfer
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. GainLink.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.